Academy provides a carefully planned, play-oriented curriculum. What looks like play to the observer and feels like play to the child, is really a carefully planned program, developed to build self-confidence, expand understanding, teach responsibility, and increase motor skills. Thinking and reasoning helps a child to develop his/her brains and creates a crucial basis for his/her future ability to learn.
Our curriculum combines the best of American and European logical and thinking developmental programs. Our approach works universally well for any child because it is targeted to the child’s individual ability and background. A typical daily classroom routine includes a mix of direct instruction and opportunities for children to choose their own activities. Children will work individually, in small groups, and as a part of a large group.
Our goals are:
- To help our children love the process of learning.
- To teach children reasoning, thinking, and logical skills in early childhood.
- To introduce children to the wonderful world of learning in a playful and fun way.
- To develop in small children spatial imagination and creativity.
- To create a good foundation of competence and confidence upon which all later learning will be built.